★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 16 oz
- sour cream (one tub)
- 4 c
- fiesta blend shredded cheese (wal-mart's great value brand is my fav!)
- 1 can(s)
- (family size) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg
- white flour tortillas (not burrito style, too small) 8-10 count
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Wraps
- 1Boil and shred your chicken. Set Aside.
- 2Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease the bottom of 13x9-in pyrex, or metal pan. Set aside.
- 3Mix together your cream of chicken soup and sour cream in medium size bowl.
- 4On a plate, place your tortillas. Tablespoon out the sour cream mix, and spread all over tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle about a palm-full of cheese all around the tortilla, do same with your shredded chicken.
- 6Roll up tortilla, and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- 7Repeat steps 4-6 until your baking dish is filled with yummy chicken wraps.
- 8Spread remaining sour cream mix over the top of the wraps, then top with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees and enjoy!!