★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
16 ozsour cream (one tub)
4 cfiesta blend shredded cheese (wal-mart's great value brand is my fav!)
1 can(s)(family size) cream of chicken soup
1 pkgwhite flour tortillas (not burrito style, too small) 8-10 count
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Wraps
- Boil and shred your chicken. Set Aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease the bottom of 13x9-in pyrex, or metal pan. Set aside.
- Mix together your cream of chicken soup and sour cream in medium size bowl.
- On a plate, place your tortillas. Tablespoon out the sour cream mix, and spread all over tortilla.
- Sprinkle about a palm-full of cheese all around the tortilla, do same with your shredded chicken.
- Roll up tortilla, and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until your baking dish is filled with yummy chicken wraps.
- Spread remaining sour cream mix over the top of the wraps, then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees and enjoy!!