Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozvegetables, frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with cheese
1/2 ccelery, sliced
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup
1 cchicken, cooked and chopped
2 ozpimento, diced and undrained
1 ccroutons, herb flavored crushed
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Cut a large "X" across one side of each pouch of vegetables; place pouches cut-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Microwave on high eight to ten minutes and set aside.
- Place celery in a 1-cup glass measure and cover with plastic wrap; microwave on high two minutes, or until softened.
- Empty vegetables and sauce from pouches into same baking dish; add celery, soup and chicken.
- Combine well and stir in pimiento gently; top with croutons.
- Do not cover dish; rotating midway through cooking, microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly hot.