Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 20 oz
- vegetables, frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with cheese
- 1/2 c
- celery, sliced
- 10.75 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 oz
- pimento, diced and undrained
- 1 c
- croutons, herb flavored crushed
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- 1Cut a large "X" across one side of each pouch of vegetables; place pouches cut-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 2Microwave on high eight to ten minutes and set aside.
- 3Place celery in a 1-cup glass measure and cover with plastic wrap; microwave on high two minutes, or until softened.
- 4Empty vegetables and sauce from pouches into same baking dish; add celery, soup and chicken.
- 5Combine well and stir in pimiento gently; top with croutons.
- 6Do not cover dish; rotating midway through cooking, microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly hot.