★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 (32 oz) bag(s)
- tator tots
- 1 pkg
- bacon, cooked
- 1 lb
- raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c
- milk, 1%
- salt & pepper, to taste
- poultry seasoning
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 1Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/3 of the bacon pieces.
Now top with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- 3Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning. Now add 1/3 of the bacon pieces and another 1/3 of shredded cheese.
- 4Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
Finish with the remaining 1/3 cheddar cheese and remaining 1/3 of bacon pieces.
Pour 3/4 cup milk all over the top.
- 5Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours. (If your crockpot is newer, really watch around the 4 hour mark)
Note: If you don't have a crockpot, you could bake it in the oven for at least an hour at 375'. Just check your meat!