★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 (32 oz) bag(s)tator tots
1 pkgbacon, cooked
1 lbraw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cmilk, 1%
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the bacon pieces.
Now top with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning. Now add 1/3 of the bacon pieces and another 1/3 of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
Finish with the remaining 1/3 cheddar cheese and remaining 1/3 of bacon pieces.
Pour 3/4 cup milk all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours. (If your crockpot is newer, really watch around the 4 hour mark)
Note: If you don't have a crockpot, you could bake it in the oven for at least an hour at 375'. Just check your meat!