Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 3 c
- pre-shredded sharp cheddar (this was an approximate amount-i used alot)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- fajita seasoning (or may substitute salt & pepper to taste and additional 1/4 tsp garlic powder-it will change the taste slightly, but will still be yummy)
- 2 can(s)
- (soup can) cooking liquid from chicken
- 12 oz
- spaghetti noodles cook per pkg directions minus 2 minutes cooking time listed on box
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1Simmer chicken breasts on stovetop in enough water to cover until cooked through. I season the water with salt and pepper. When cooked through, remove chicken and allow to cool. Shred chicken and reserve cooking liquid and set both aside.
- 2In same pot on low heat, combine soup, seasonings and cooking liquid from chicken and stir. Simmer 10 minutes stir occasionally. Add cheese and stir to melt then add chicken.
- 3Add cooked spaghetti and stir gently and cook additional 5 or so minutes until heated through. At this stage, you can always add more cheese on top if you want before serving. I don't think it is possible to have too much cheese.