Cheesy Chicken Soup with a kick
3stalks celery, diced
1 smallonion, diced
1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 chalf and half cream
1 1/2 tspchicken bouillon granules
2 ccubed cooked chicken
1/4 cbuffalo wing sauce, you can use more if you like it spicier ( i use franks)
2 ccheddar cheese, grated
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Soup with a kick
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat, cook the celery and onion in the melted butter until tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the flour and allow cook until absorbed, about 2 minutes more
- slowly stir in the half and half and water into the mixture, add the bouillon and stir until dissolved.
- stir in the chicken, buffalo wing sauce and cheddar cheese. season with salt and pepper if desired.
- reduce heat to medium low and simmer stirring occasionally until slightly thickened and the cheese has melted. about 10-15 minutes