Cheesy Chicken Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, part skim milk, shredded
2.5 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
1/4 cplain lowfat yogurt
1 Tbspchopped chives or scallions
1 Tbspsnipped fresh parsley
1 Tbsppimiento, finely chopped
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 Tbspfine dried bread crumbs
1 Tbspplain lowfat yogurt
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Rolls
- For filling, in a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the 1/4 cup yogurt, chives, parsley and pimiento.
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
- Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to 1/8" thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the filling on each chicken breast half.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange rolls seam side down in a 10x6x2" baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and paprika.
- Brush chicken with the 1 tablespoon yogurt; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.