Cheesy Chicken Marinara1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
4chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut in 1" strips
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
2minced garlic cloves
16 ozmarinara sauce
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspchopped parsley
16 ozspaghetti, cooked
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Marinara
- In a wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat until hot, swirling to coat sides of pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry until cooked through, but still juicy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove to a plate.
- In same wok, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry until mushrooms are lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to wok.
- Pour in marinara sauce.
- Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cover and cook until mozzarella melts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve over bed of cooked spaghetti/pasta.