Cheesy chicken enchiladas
2 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8flour or corn tortillas (larger size)
1 can(s)black beans, drained well
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, with chilis, drained well
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese (may want more)
1 jar(s)taco sauce
1 pkgtaco seasoning
·salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce
How to Make Cheesy chicken enchiladas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour taco sauce in bottom of large baking pan.
- Shred 2 fully cooked chicken breasts (I cook in crockpot & then shred w/ 2 forks). Or simply shred a rotissiere chicken, if in hurry.
- Mix 1 pack taco seasoning w/ 1 cup of water & mix into chicken well.
- Prepare tortillas as package directs. I didn't even heat my first or anything, and they were great.
- Make sure black beans & tomatoes are vell well drained. Stir & squeeze out excess moisture. Now, make a little assembly line to fill tortillas.
- Fill each tortilla w/ seasoned chicken, beans & tomatoes, and cheese. Make a pocket & roll up, making sure it is nice & tight. Place in pan and continue filling & rolling.
- Sprinkle with more cheese. Cover very loosely w/ alumninum foil & bake for 30 mins. Remove foil & bake another 10 mins, or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and shredded lettuce. I served w/ yellow rice and some fresh cilantro. You can always add corn to the filling recipe too.