Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
3 lbfrozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
1 can(s)green enchilada sauce
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce (mild or hot)
1 can(s)cheese soup (campbell's)
2 cshredded mexican cheese
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Boil chicken until done...I season as if I was making chicken soup (freeze the broth for later use)
- Shred the chicken using a fork or put in food processor until shredded coarsely.
- Mix 1 can cheese soup and 1 can green enchilada sauce into shredded chicken.
- At this point if you LOVE cheese, add a handful of shredded cheese to mixture, mix well.
- Spray the largest casserole dish you have with Pam. I use an 11”x 15” dish, but you could split into 2 dishes if needed.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mix into tortilla and roll up tightly like a burrito. Lay them side by side in dish, squishing as close together as possible.
- Once all are filled and rolled, pour red enchilada sauce over top, spread with spoon if necessary.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top to cover completely...the more the better!
- Place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
- Serve with sour cream. Freezes well.