How to Make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Fill a large pot with water and boil chicken until cooked all the way through.
- Dice cooked chicken up and place in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sour cream, chilies, uncooked cream of chicken soup and about two cups of shredded cheese.
- Line a large casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Place one tortilla in casserole dish and scoop out two or three spoonfulls of chicken mixture into middle. Wrap tortilla like a burrito and push against one side of the dish. Repeat until each tortilla is filled and wrapped.
- Using the remaining mixture (there should be a good amount left), cover the top of all the tortillas. Sprinkle top generously with more shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven at 400 degrees until cheese is all melted (8 - 10 minutes).