cheesy chicken enchiladas
- 3 large
- chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chillies
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 1 pkg
- burrito size tortillas (8 pk)
- 1 Lg can(s)
- enchilada sauce, green or red (your preference)
MIX ABOVE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER
How to Make cheesy chicken enchiladas
- 1If you want to make this into a dip for tortilla chips, then take top ingredients and put it in crock pot until all cheese is melted.
- 2Preheat oven to 375. If making enchiladas, spread some filling to cover bottom of 9 x 13 casserole dish cover with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce. Fill tortillas with filling and line up in casserole dish. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Bake for hour covered with aluminum foil.
- 3Wait for at least 15 mins before serving because extremely hot.
- 4some serving options: Extra cheese sprinkled on top.
Salsa, extra enchilada sauce, guacamole, side of rice and beans.