Cheesy Chicken Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.25 crice, cooked
1 smallonion, chopped
1bell pepper, chopped
3 cchicken, cooked and cut in pieces
1 can(s)cheddar soup, condensed
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Prepare rice according to directions or your desire. Set aside.
- Cut up the chicken into small chunks and cook through, either on the stove top or the microwave.
- You can either cook it and then cut it up, or cut it up and then cook it.
- Chop onion and peppers into small pieces.
- Saute onion and pepper in the butter for about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Cut up the ham slice into small cube-like pieces.
- (Although, any kind of ham, sliced, diced, cubed, would do).
- Stir in the cooked chicken, cubed ham, soup (straight from the can) and the milk.
- Heat until chicken is hot, stirring frequently.
- Stir the rice into the mixture and cook another few minutes until everything is hot.
- Be sure to mix in rice thoroughly.
- Will keep well if you prepare ahead and reheat before serving.
- Just be sure to heat it and mix it again well before serving.
- Freezes well also if you want to make an extra batch.