Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 lb
- stalk broccoli, steamed or blanched
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 c
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken in large, bite-sized pieces. (Note, I always use large bone-in chicken for this. If you use boneless, skinless, you will need 3 breasts prolly.) Salt & pepper.
- 3Steam or blanch broccoli until it is softened & bright green. Don't overcook it. Drain VERY well. Cut into large pieces. (I usually leave some of the stalk on, just because I like them & think it looks nicer, but you can just use the florettes.)
- 4Mix in large mixing bowl lemon juice, mayo, soups, & some salt & pepper.
- 5Mix chicken and broccoli with lemon juice & soup mixture. Spoon into ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Top w/ cheese evenly and bake covered for 15 minutes, and uncovered for 15 minutes (total 30 mins) on 350. If you like your cheese more brown, bake uncovered the entire time.