Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
2 largechicken breasts, cooked
1 lbstalk broccoli, steamed or blanched
1/4 clemon juice
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 csharp cheddar, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken in large, bite-sized pieces. (Note, I always use large bone-in chicken for this. If you use boneless, skinless, you will need 3 breasts prolly.) Salt & pepper.
- Steam or blanch broccoli until it is softened & bright green. Don't overcook it. Drain VERY well. Cut into large pieces. (I usually leave some of the stalk on, just because I like them & think it looks nicer, but you can just use the florettes.)
- Mix in large mixing bowl lemon juice, mayo, soups, & some salt & pepper.
- Mix chicken and broccoli with lemon juice & soup mixture. Spoon into ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Top w/ cheese evenly and bake covered for 15 minutes, and uncovered for 15 minutes (total 30 mins) on 350. If you like your cheese more brown, bake uncovered the entire time.