How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Rotini
- 1Cut the chicken breasts in half, trim the fat, and place them in a glass cooking dish.
- 2Stir the pepper and Italian seasoning, to taste, into the tomato soup, but DO NOT add the water or milk. Pour the tomato soup mixture over the chicken, making sure to completely submerge the chicken.
- 3Cook at 375 for an about an hour. Cut open a piece of chicken to check if it's done. Cook an extra 15 minutes, if there is any pink.
- 4While the chicken is cooking, boil the rotini, according to the directions on the package.
- 5As soon as you pull out the chicken, sprinkle the cheese on top. After the chicken is removed from the pan, the excess tomato soup becomes the sauce for the rotini.