Cheesy chicken and rice bake
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 c
- river white rice
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen peas
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy chicken and rice bake
- 1Saute chicken in olive oil and season as you like. I personally use Goya's Sazon Liquido, but any salt/pepper/garlic seasoning will be fine.
- 2Cook rice as directed on package. The river rice gives the rice a nice sticky texture.
- 3Stir onion soup mix into cream of chicken soup and add the mixture into the rice.
- 4Stir chicken and frozen peas into rice mixture.
- 5Add rice mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.