Cheesy chicken and rice bake
2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspolive oil
2 criver white rice
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 1/2 cfrozen peas
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy chicken and rice bake
- Saute chicken in olive oil and season as you like. I personally use Goya's Sazon Liquido, but any salt/pepper/garlic seasoning will be fine.
- Cook rice as directed on package. The river rice gives the rice a nice sticky texture.
- Stir onion soup mix into cream of chicken soup and add the mixture into the rice.
- Stir chicken and frozen peas into rice mixture.
- Add rice mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.