Cheesy Chicken and Green Chiles Tortilla Bake
1 can(s)(12.5 oz) can of white meat chicken, undrained
1 can(s)(26 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)(4 oz) chopped green chiles, undrained
1 pkg10 count tortillas, flour (taco size)
16 ozshredded cheddar & pepper jack cheeses
How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Green Chiles Tortilla Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish (or 10 by 15) with cooking spray.
- Tear tortillas into bite sized pieces, set aside. Do not drain chicken or chiles when opening cans.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, soup, and green chiles. Add tortilla pieces and half of the shredded cheese, stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.