Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- chicken breasts fillets, cooked and shredded
- 2 can(s)
- broccoli cheddar soup
- 2 c
- frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 box
- uncle ben's long grain and wild rice
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 - 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1Cook Rice according to pkg. directions.
- 2Combine rice, chicken, soup and broccoli. Mix well and pour into a greased 9 x 13 casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, pour butter over bread crumbs and mix until crumbs are coated. Stir in shredded cheese.
- 4Spread crumb topping over casserole and bake at 350 degrees for an additional 15 minutes to brown topping.