Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cassrole
How to Make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cassrole
- Preheat oven to 300. Cook 2 cups of brown rice and place in a bowl.
- For the grilled chicken I like to use John Soules Foods Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips because they are gluten free and fully cooked. I chopped them into 1/2 inch cubes, add a few dashes of garlic pepper (season to your taste) and warm them in a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Place in bowl with cooked rice on side.
- Chop onion and saute in a 1/2 tsp of olive oil add a few dashes of garlic pepper (season to your taste). When done add to bowl with the grilled chicken and rice. Add 1 cup of cheese and 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce. Mix well.
- Lightly spray casserole dish with Pam. Add mixture and the remaining cup of cheese on top. Bake in oven until cheese is golden or 30 minutes.
- You can use white rice or sometimes I break up corn tortillas and place them at the bottom of the dish and layer the chicken mixture. Sometimes I add sliced mushrooms. You can add whatever you like, make it as mild or HOT as you want! ENJOY!