Cheesy Baked Chicken
How to Make Cheesy Baked Chicken
- 1Combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a large zip-top bag.
- 2Melt butter and place in a shallow bowl.
- 3Dip each chicken breast in the melted butter, then drop into the bag and shake until completely covered, pressing the mixture against the chicken.
- 4Place in a greased casserole dish; repeat with remaining chicken pieces and lightly scatter remaining crumbs over the top.
- 5Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.