Cheesy Baked Chicken
How to Make Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a large zip-top bag.
- Melt butter and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in the melted butter, then drop into the bag and shake until completely covered, pressing the mixture against the chicken.
- Place in a greased casserole dish; repeat with remaining chicken pieces and lightly scatter remaining crumbs over the top.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.