How to Make Cheesey Mexican Chicken and Rice
- Cook your rice according to package directions (I sometimes do this the day before, or make extra to save for this dish).
- Chicken: I have used 1 can of chicken, cut up 2 grilled chicken breast from the night before, stir fried it, stewed it, and the precooked strips from the grocery store. This is good with anything!
- Add to your cooked rice: Rotel, 2 packages of taco seasoning mix, cooked diced chicken, and 3 cups of cheese.
- Place into a well greased 9 x 13 casserole dish, add the remaining cup of cheese, bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with Tortilla chips, sour cream, corn and refried beans.