Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)black olives
·tortilla chips, baked
How to Make Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F, grease 13x9 pan
- Dice chicken breasts and cook in frying pan
- When chicken is done add taco season as per packet directions. Simmer for 5 minutes
- Take 1 flour tortilla, put some shredded cheese across the tortilla then add chicken. (I use a large serving spoon, but amount of chicken is up to you.) Then roll and place in pan with seam side down.
- Repeat til all chicken is done. Might need another pan.
- Poor the sauce from the chicken over the top of the rolled tortillas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and back for 30 mintues. Then bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
- While baking dice tomatoes, slice olives and green onions (using stalk and all), and warm nacho cheese.
- When done cut each enchilada in half and plate one half in center of plate and other half leaning with cut side up.
- Around enchilada place tortilla chips. Top with tomatoes, olives, green onions and drizzle nacho cheese over the top. Add dollop of sour cream and add a few green onions for decorations.