Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- tortillas, flour
- green onions
- 1 can(s)
- black olives
- sour cream
- nacho cheese
- tortilla chips, baked
How to Make Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees F, grease 13x9 pan
- 2Dice chicken breasts and cook in frying pan
- 3When chicken is done add taco season as per packet directions. Simmer for 5 minutes
- 4Take 1 flour tortilla, put some shredded cheese across the tortilla then add chicken. (I use a large serving spoon, but amount of chicken is up to you.) Then roll and place in pan with seam side down.
- 5Repeat til all chicken is done. Might need another pan.
- 6Poor the sauce from the chicken over the top of the rolled tortillas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and back for 30 mintues. Then bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
- 8While baking dice tomatoes, slice olives and green onions (using stalk and all), and warm nacho cheese.
- 9When done cut each enchilada in half and plate one half in center of plate and other half leaning with cut side up.
- 10Around enchilada place tortilla chips. Top with tomatoes, olives, green onions and drizzle nacho cheese over the top. Add dollop of sour cream and add a few green onions for decorations.