Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
★★★★★ 2 votes5
4decent sized boneless skinless chicken breasts
1containter of your favorite brand of feta cheese
2 1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 tspfennel seeds
1 pinchred pepper flakes
4 dash(es)balsamic vinegar
4 dash(es)kikkoman soy sauce
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Butterfly chicken breasts and set aside
- In a small bowl, mix feta, shredded cheese, spices, and balsamic vinegar.
- Spoon 1/4th of the mixture into each open chicken breast, folding the top back over the cheese.
- Baste the top of each breast with a tablespoon of Kikkoman.
- Place the breasts into the oven and bake, uncovered, at 400 for about 45 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through)