Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3/4 c
- cheese crackers, crushed
- 1 small
- finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp
- green pepper, minced
- 1/2 c
- chili sauce
- 1/2 c
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1.5 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf
- 1In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, ground beef and cheese.
- 2Form into a 6 or 7 inch round loaf.
- 3Place loaf on a 24x9 inch piece of cheesecloth.
- 4Place rack in a slow cooker.
- 5Gently lift loaf into cooker and place on rack.
- 6Loosely fold cheesecloth over top of meat.
- 7Cover and cook on low about 5 hours or until done.
- 8Holding ends of cheesecloth, lift cooked loaf from cooker.
- 9Remove cheesecloth; cut meat into 6 or 7 wedges.