Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 ccheese crackers, crushed
1 smallfinely chopped onion
2 Tbspgreen pepper, minced
1/2 cchili sauce
2eggs, slightly beaten
1.5 lblean ground beef
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, ground beef and cheese.
- Form into a 6 or 7 inch round loaf.
- Place loaf on a 24x9 inch piece of cheesecloth.
- Place rack in a slow cooker.
- Gently lift loaf into cooker and place on rack.
- Loosely fold cheesecloth over top of meat.
- Cover and cook on low about 5 hours or until done.
- Holding ends of cheesecloth, lift cooked loaf from cooker.
- Remove cheesecloth; cut meat into 6 or 7 wedges.