☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
- vegetable oil
- 10 oz
- cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- cheddar cheese, additional to taste
How to Make Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Supreme
- 1Brown chicken breasts on both sides in a small amount of oil; drain off excess oil.
- 2Combine soup and milk; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil; cover and cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- 3Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- 4Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese to sauce; stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle additional cheese over all. Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.