☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
10 ozcream of broccoli soup
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·cheddar cheese, additional to taste
How to Make Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Supreme
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides in a small amount of oil; drain off excess oil.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil; cover and cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese to sauce; stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle additional cheese over all. Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.