Cheddar Baked Chicken
I use my own home made mustard when making this dish but use any that you like...so many different mustards out there.
I have a huge collection of chicken recipes as my youngest daughter never ate anything else for 2 years!!
Just 225 calories per serving!!
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared mustard...any kind
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese...i like old for the sharp flavor
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh chives
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
How to Make Cheddar Baked Chicken
- 1Mix together the milk and the mustard in a bowl.. In another bowl mix together cheese, flour and chives.
Dip the chicken in the milk and mustard mixture brushing to coat evenly..
Dip the breasts into the cheese/flour mixture, pressing to coat evenly.
Place on a cookie sheet and spoon any spare cheese coating over the top.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for approx 30 - 35 minutes until golden brown and juices run clear.
- 2Serve with baked potatoes and a toss salad.
It is so good and so easy!!!