Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 12 oz
- mostaccioli or other short pasta
- 6 slice
- bacon, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- packet ranch dressing mix or i use spicy ranch
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 2Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the reserved bacon drippings, then add the chicken to the same skillet. Cook until tender, no longer pink, and slightly browned.
- 3Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the reserved bacon; cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- 4Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. Green onions would also be a delicious topping.