Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 c
- cup plain crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 3 oz
- cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- uncooked chicken tender loins - not breaded
- sour cream, honey mustard, or barbq sauce for dipping
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- 11 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet lined with foil with cooking spray.
- 22 In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 33 Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- 4Serve with sour cream, honey mustard & BarBQ sauce