- 4-6 chicken breast
- 2 cans pillsbury biscuits
- 2 boullion cubes, chicken
- salt & pepper
How to Make "Cheat" Chicken-N-Dumplings
- 1Boil chicken breast in water with bouillon cubes till tender.
- 2Remove chicken and cut into tiny chunks.
- 3Bring broth back to boil. (You may have to add a little more water or a can of chicken broth) Turn down heat where it is not a hard boil but boiling good.
- 4Pop open cans of biscuits. Pinch off biscuits and start rolling in balls dropping in broth. Continue pinching and dropping off as much biscuits as you want to add in your pot. (you may want to use more then two cans) Boil till biscuits don't look raw.
- 5Add chicken back to get the chicken hot. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Fry some cornbread up and enjoy!