★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspground black pepper
4boneless, skinless chicken breats (about 1&1/4 pounds)
4 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 pkgsliced mushrooms
1 cbrut chsmpagne
2 tsplemon juice
1 chalf and half
How to Make Champage Chicken
- Reserve 2 tablespoons fl our. In pie plate or wide, shallow bowl,
combine remaining fl our, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in fl our
mixture to coat.
- In large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high
heat. Add chicken and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until outside
is golden brown and almost cooked through, turning once.
Transfer chicken to plate; keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms, shallots and remaining 2
tablespoons butter over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or
until mushrooms are tender. Reduce heat to low. Add reserved
fl our and stir until well combined. Add Champagne and lemon
juice and cook 2 minutes, stirring until mixture is smooth. Add
half and half and heat to simmering; cook 4 to 5 minutes,
- Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer
or until chicken loses its pink color throughout and internal
temperature reaches 165°. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
- Approximate nutritional values per serving: 410 Calories, 20g Fat
(12g Saturated), 119mg Cholesterol, 369mg Sodium, 16g Carbohydrates,
1g Fiber, 30g Protein