How to Make Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs
- Preheat oven to 350.
Line a 9x13 pan with aluminium foil.
- Lay chicken out and give them a good sprinkle of salt and pepper.Put them in the prepared pan.
- In a glass measuring cup measure out the honey , soy sauce, and catsup.
Add minced garlic and stir.
If mixture doesn't combine well, microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir again and pour over chicken legs.
- Put in preheated oven. Bake 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven and turn over and return to the oven .
- Raise the temperature to 425 and bake until the sauce is bubbly and starts to caramelized on the chicken legs.(about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes before serving.