This recipe was posted by a cook known as Leebear. The photo is my own.
How to Make Candy Wings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the brown sugar, garlic and soy sauce. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Then add in the chicken wings to coat.
- Pour this entire mixture into a greased roasting pan. Disposable pan is fine.
- Place in the oven, uncovered, and bake for about 1 1/2 hours. Stir every 1/2 hour to coat wings.
- The mixture will be thin until the last 1/2 hour.
- I served this with fresh broccoli that I sauteed with olive oil and garlic. Then I drizzled some of the thickened pan gravy, from the wings, over the sauteed broccoli. It was perfect!