Canadian Bacon & Spinach Chicken
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- instant potato flakes, dry
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs
- garlic powder, salt &pepper, parmesan cheese
- 12 slice
- canadian bacon
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 2 c
- fresh spinach
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
How to Make Canadian Bacon & Spinach Chicken
- 1In a shallow bowl add three eggs and beat. In another shallow bowl combine panko crumbs, instant potatoes, garlc powder, salt & pepper and parmesan cheese.
- 2Dip each piece of chicken in beaten egg then in crumbs. Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Place chicken in oven; broil for 10 minutes on each side or till browned. (Check to make sure it doesn't get burnt.)
- 4Remove from oven and place cheese on top of chicken then bacon and top with spinach. Combine soup and milk adding more parmesan to the mixture. Mix well. Pour soup all over the chicken to cover. Bake in a 350F oven, covered with foil for 45 minutes.