★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- fresh broccoli, cut into spears or 1 pkg (about 10 oz.)frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained.
- 1 1/2 c
- cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can(s)
- (103/4 oz.)campbell's broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Divan
- 1Arrange the broccoli and chicken in a 11x8inch (2 qrt) shallow baking dish.
- 2Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over broccoli and chicken mixture. sprinkle the cheese over top of soup mixture.
- 3Bake at 400 degree F for 25 mins or until hot and bubbly.