1-2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·salt and pepper
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 csour cream
1 pkglipton onion soup mix, envelope
1/2 cbread crumbs, seasoned
How to Make California Chicken
- Rinse chicken, pat dry. Place chicken pieces on baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1/2 envelope of onion soup mix. Spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 45 min.
- Remove cover and bake for approximately 10 minutes more to brown chicken. Do not overbake... Serves 4-6.