★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- hellmans real mayo
- tony cacheres cajun seasoning
- panko bread crumbs
- kraft shredded mexican four cheese blend
How to Make Cajun Chicken
- 1pound out chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick.
- 2put all chicken breasts you are using in a bowl and add about 1/4 cup mayo. you want just enough to coat the chicken in a thin layer.
- 3season liberally with Tony Cecheres then dredge in panko bread crumbs making sure to coat completely.
- 4fry on med heat in about 2tblspns vegetable or coconut oil till golden brown and chicken is done. top with shredded cheese while still hot. enjoy!