How to Make Cajun Chicken Pizza
- preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- chop chicken into small pieces.
- melt butter (1/4 cup) in frying pan with garlic.
- cook chicken thoroughly and drain excess butter/ juice. Pour sauce into chicken and stir in cajun spice. Add as much spice as wanted.
- poor sauce and chicken onto large pizza crust and spread evenly.
(recommended sun dried tomato alfredo sauce)
- spread cheese onto onto the pizza. As much as you want!
- put onto pizza pan and insert into the oven for 20-25 min or until cheese is melted.