How to Make Cajun Chicken Pizza
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2chop chicken into small pieces.
- 3melt butter (1/4 cup) in frying pan with garlic.
- 4cook chicken thoroughly and drain excess butter/ juice. Pour sauce into chicken and stir in cajun spice. Add as much spice as wanted.
- 5poor sauce and chicken onto large pizza crust and spread evenly.
(recommended sun dried tomato alfredo sauce)
- 6spread cheese onto onto the pizza. As much as you want!
- 7put onto pizza pan and insert into the oven for 20-25 min or until cheese is melted.