Cafe Rio Chicken Quesadillas
2 lbboneless chicken breasts
1/2 bottlesmall bottle of zesty italian dressing
1/2 Tbspminced garlic
1 pkgof ranch dressing mix with 1/2 cup of water added to it.
1/2 Tbspchili powder
2 jar(s)green chilis
·mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Cafe Rio Chicken Quesadillas
- Place the chicken, Italian dressing, minced garlic, ranch dressing mixture, chili powder and cumin in a crock pot.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 8 hours. Shred with fork when done.
- Mix the green chilis in with the chicken. Now if you only want to use 1 can that is fine. These are the small 4 ounce cans.
- Next take your tortilla and sprinkle some cheese on it then some of the chicken mixture then a little more cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Lightly coat a frying pan with oil or spray and then cook on both sides till cheese has melted.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and salsa.