Buttermilk Fried Chicken
How to Make Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- 1The night before you'd like to make this, pound thin the thawed boneless skinless chicken breast to about 1/4 Inch and place in the Buttermilk in the fridge. I use a ziploc bag for ease, but you could also place in a container and seal it with a lid or plastic wrap.
- 2Prepare the seasoned bread crumbs by adding the Arnies special seasoning, salt and pepper. If you prefer, a little flour also ads to it. Mix and place on a plate.
- 3Heat the oil in a pan on high and reduce to medium low heat just before adding the chicken.
- 4Remove the chicken from the Buttermilk and dredge through the Seasoned Bread Crumbs and place in the pan.
- 5Cook on Medium Low heat for about 15 - 20 Minutes depending on how brown you like th coating. I cover the pan to avoid splatter.
- 6Serve with your favorite sides. My boys like mashed potatoes and a fresh veg. Enjoy.