Buttermilk Baked Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1/2 cwheat flour
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 ccorn flake cereal, crushed
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspunsalted butter
How to Make Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Generously coat a roasting pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Measure the flour onto a plate.
- Mix the eggs with the buttermilk and mustard and whisk until smooth.
- Place the crumbs on another plate and season with paprika and salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the flour; coat well and shake off the excess.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then into the cereal crumbs, pressing to make sure the crumbs adhere.
- Place in the prepared pan, dot with the butter, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy, without turning.
- Serve hot or at room temperature garnished with parsley sprigs.