Butter Fried Chicken
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 critz butter crackers, crushed finely
1/2 tspgarlic juice
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 creal butter, cut in slices
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 creal butter, melted
1/8 cgrated parmesean cheese (the kind you find in the shaker canisters)
How to Make Butter Fried Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Soak chicken pieces in a medium bowl or resealable plastic bag with the melted butter for 20-30 minutes in the refridgerator.
- Put all dry ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag and shake to mix well.
- Coat each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and place in plastic bag with the dry ingredients. Shake and mix well to coat the chicken completely.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken
- Bake for a total of 25-30 minutes in the oven (or until juices run clear). For a really crispy product (the bottoms can get a bit soggy cooking in teh baking pan), I remove the chicken 1/2 way through the cooking process, and place them on a cookie cooling rack placed over a cookie baking sheet so that the bottom crisps up a bit. Other times I cook the entire time in the baking dish, if I'm being lazy. I love it either way!!!
- This is awesome served with either twice baked smashed potatoes or butter noodles, with veggies on the side.