☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggs, beaten
- 1 sleeve
- buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c
- butter, cut into pieces
How to Make BUTTER CHICKEN
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place beaten eggs & cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt & pepper. Dip chicken into the eggs, then dredge in crumbs to coat.
- 3Arrange coated chicken in a 9"x13"baking dish. Place pieces of butter around chicken. Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes.