5 largechicken breast filets
1 can(s)tomato paste
2 scoop(s)ginger and garlic
2 pkgsuhana butter chicken spice mix
500 galmonds, chopped
1 lfull cream milk
1 pinchchillie powder
1 pinchelachie powder
How to Make butter chicken
- cut chicken fillets into cubes, add salt, ginger garlic, and mix.
- add 1packet butter chicken mix to the chicken, mix well, add elachie powder, and chillie powder. mix again and put in fridge for 20min.
- put stove on high, cut onions,
- put dash of oil in pot, let it get hot, then place in onions, once onions are brown
- put chicken in, once you see it sticking to the pot, put in tomato paste.
- then put in cream, and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat, if your stove goes uptil 6 then turn it down to 3. add 2nd packet of suhana butter chicken spice mix, and 1ltr milk,- you do not have to use the whole ltr. 500-750ml should be a good amount. or else YOU CAN USE WATER.
- let it simmer, and almonds.
- serve with naan, or any color rice you choose ;)