4 csliced button mushrooms
2 cdiced white onions
1 sprig(s)fresh rosemary
2 lbbone in skin on chicken thighs
1 can(s)(10 3/4oz) cream of celery soup
1 cdry red wine
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Bunyan's Crock Pot Coq Au Vin
- Get a large skillet screamin' hot on top of the stove
- Dump in the olive oil, thighs, and onions, sautee until golden brown
- Dump the browned thighs and onions in your crock pot
- Dump the mushrooms into the same skillet and sautee for 5 minutes
- Dump the sauteed mushrooms into the crock pot
- Dump the cornstarch, soup and wine in a bowl, and whisk to combine. Pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Add the sprig of rosemary
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours. After it's done, take out the rosemary and pitch it.