- 3 c
- chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable or olive oil
- 1.5 oz. pkg
- (mccormick) white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1- 4oz. can(s)
- chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 c
- chunky salsa, of your choice
- 1/2 c
- (mezzetta) roasted red bell-peppers, chopped (not marinated)
- 10 oz
- can mild enchilada sauce
- 16 large
- or jumbo flour tortilla shells
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- buffalo wing sauce
How to Make Buffalo-Style Turkey/Chicken Enchilada's
- 1Heat oil in skillet. Add chopped turkey or chicken and stir until heated through. Sprinkle seasoning mix over turkey or chicken and mix. Add 1 cup of water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 mins.
- 2In large bowl, mix together: cream of chicken soup, drained chopped green chilies, chunky salsa, chopped roasted red bell peppers, and sour cream. and buffalo wing sauce. Add to turkey/chicken mixture and Simmer on low until heated, 10 mins.
- 3Lightly grease or spray a 13x9 inch glass dish. Pour 1/4 cup mild enchilada sauce on bottom of dish.
- 4Working with one tortilla shell at a time, spoon down the middle of the tortilla shell, 1 tablespoon of the canned enchilada sauce. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture on top of the enchilada sauce. Roll up the tortilla shell, burrito-style, place seam side down in prepared dish. Repeat, process until all shells are filled.
- 5Pour remaining enchilada sauce over filled shells
Sprinkle with shredded mexican style cheese.
- 6Spray a piece of tin foil with cooking spray.
Place sprayed side down on dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees For 1 hour
Remove foil and bake 15 mins longer or until cheese is melted
- 8Serve with additional ingredients.