Buffalo Style Pizza
- choice of already made pizza crust or make your own.
- bottle of ranch dressing...to spread just as if you're doing the pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese or low fat mozzarella cheese
- breadded tenderloins chicken-buffalo style made by tyson.
INGREDIENT FOR YOUR PIZZA SAUCE
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPINGS
How to Make Buffalo Style Pizza
- 1Get your pizza crust and put ranch dressing on your crust.
- 2Use Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- 3Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Tenderloins [its breaded style] usually located in grocer frozen dept.
- 4after chicken is done and cools down enough for you to cut into bites pieces....take pieces of chicken on top of cheese.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the chicken...just enough to melt.
- 6Preheat oven 350 degrees. put pizza pan in the oven and wait and check about 15 min. or so. just enough time cheese melted.
- 7Pull pizza out and let it cool for 5 min. then slice and serve...hope you enjoy it.