Buffalo Junk Bread
How to Make Buffalo Junk Bread
- place the chicken breasts and one bottle of buffalo sauce in a crock pot for 3 hours on high.
- once the chicken is done; remove from sauce and shred.
- roll out your pizza dough (homemade or store bought) and spread the chicken across the center.
- top with the buffalo & ranch/blue cheese sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
- wrap the pizza dough around the ingredients sealing the ends and the seam at the top.
- bake at 400-450 (depending on your oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with celery and carrot sticks and serve. Depending on how you cut it will depend on how many it will serve.