1/3 cchili sauce
1/2 tspred pepper (may reduce to 1/4 tsp)
1 tspcider vinegar
1/8 tspground ginger
1/8 tspground cumin
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cut into strips
How to Make Buffalo Chicken
- Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat 12" skillet over medium-high.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add remaining marinade; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes.
- I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. Also on a day when I have the time I make dinner rolls too.