Buffalo chicken spaghetti
- 1 lb
- spaghetti, fully cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c
- chicken stock
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- hot sauce, more or less, depending on desired intensity. 1/4 c. will be mild to medium in flavor
- 1 c
- ranch or bleu cheese dressing (i use ranch)
How to Make Buffalo chicken spaghetti
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a skillet with chicken stock, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken and reserve 1/2 c. cooking liquid.
- 2In a saucepan, combine the cream cheese, hot sauce and reserved cooking liquid. Cook over medium-low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted. While the sauce is cooking, shred or cube the cooked chicken.
- 3Add the dressing and chicken to the saucepan, stir to combine, and then toss with the cooked spaghetti.