Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Make more and they are great for appetizers at a casual party, or snacks for the guys watching a game.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wing sauce and blue cheese... in one?! Sign me up! This dish is delightfully easy and turns out one memorable snack. Enjoy! The Test Kitchen
18-36pre-cooked chicken nuggets (depending on the size of your rolls)
18dinner rolls, store bought
1/4 cmayo, real
2-3 Tbspblue cheese dressing (I like more)
2-3 Tbspreally good wing sauce
1/8 tspcelery salt
·baby lettuce leaves
6celery stalks, cut into matchsticks
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Bake chicken nuggets according to directions.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayo, dressing, wing sauce and celery salt. Set aside.
- Slice dinner rolls in half, to make buns. Lightly toast if desired....keeps them firm once assembled.
- Spread rolls top and bottom with prepared sauce.
- Place one/two nugget(s) on each roll bottom, top with lettuce leaves.
- Top with celery sticks or serve along side, put on top half of roll.
- For a really cute presentation, use a skewer, poke hole through sandwich, and use celery sticks as toothpicks to hold sandwich together.