Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Make more and they are great for appetizers at a casual party, or snacks for the guys watching a game.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wing sauce and blue cheese... in one?! Sign me up! This dish is delightfully easy and turns out one memorable snack. Enjoy! The Test Kitchen
- pre-cooked chicken nuggets (depending on the size of your rolls)
- dinner rolls, store bought
- 1/4 c
- mayo, real
- 2-3 Tbsp
- blue cheese dressing (I like more)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- really good wing sauce
- 1/8 tsp
- celery salt
- baby lettuce leaves
- celery stalks, cut into matchsticks
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1Bake chicken nuggets according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, mix together mayo, dressing, wing sauce and celery salt. Set aside.
- 3Slice dinner rolls in half, to make buns. Lightly toast if desired....keeps them firm once assembled.
- 4Spread rolls top and bottom with prepared sauce.
- 5Place one/two nugget(s) on each roll bottom, top with lettuce leaves.
- 6Top with celery sticks or serve along side, put on top half of roll.
- 8For a really cute presentation, use a skewer, poke hole through sandwich, and use celery sticks as toothpicks to hold sandwich together.