Buffalo Chicken Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- hot pepper sauce
- 5 Tbsp
- blue cheese, crumbled
- romaine lettuce leaves
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Rolls
- 1Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4" thickness.
- 2In a large glass bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the butter and hot pepper sauce.
- 3Add the chicken into the marinade, turning to coat; cover and refrigerate 15 - 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 400.
- 5Remove the chicken from the marinade and spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese onto the center of each chicken breast.
- 6Fold in the sides, rolling the chicken around the blue cheese.
- 7Secure with wooden picks.
- 8Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- 10Set the temperature control at broil or 450.
- 11Arrange the oven rack so the chicken is about 8 inches from the heat.
- 12Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- 13Remove the wooden picks from the chicken.
- 14Arrange lettuce and chicken on platter.
- 15Garnish with celery and remaining blue cheese.