Buffalo Chicken Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/4 chot pepper sauce
5 Tbspblue cheese, crumbled
·romaine lettuce leaves
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Rolls
- Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4" thickness.
- In a large glass bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the butter and hot pepper sauce.
- Add the chicken into the marinade, turning to coat; cover and refrigerate 15 - 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese onto the center of each chicken breast.
- Fold in the sides, rolling the chicken around the blue cheese.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Set the temperature control at broil or 450.
- Arrange the oven rack so the chicken is about 8 inches from the heat.
- Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Remove the wooden picks from the chicken.
- Arrange lettuce and chicken on platter.
- Garnish with celery and remaining blue cheese.